Let your imagination run wild! From Ballerinas to B-boys and Magicians to Models, we can provide any character you can dream up, performing inside a giant bubble!
Our transparent, inflatable bubble can be used on both land and water and can travel around your event or remain stationary, housing the performer of your choice, suited to any theme.
What is involved with the act?
What kind of costume theme do the performers wear?
- Performers can be dressed in any theme you like.
- Any costume theme that is not currently owned by us may incur and extra fee.
What equipment does the client need to provide?
- 1 chair for each performer, no armrests please
- One large umbrella for solo or duo (if outside)
- Two large umbrellas for trio or quartet (if outside)
- If possible, a small, private space to leave our cases – especially the cello case
Can the bubbles go on water?
- Yes, they were actually made for water. The Bubbles can go in clean pools.
- Pools cant have any fencing close to the water or the bubbles won’t fit inside.
- The bubbles require a large area to be inflated, this should be away for the eye sight and ear shot of guests. The bubbles look quite unappealing being blown up and deflated and the pumps make a lot of noise.
- Remember any doors or passages the bubbles need to pass through must be more than 2 meters wide and high.
- There needs to be working power available for the bubbles to be inflated.
- Performers require a private change room to get dressed and store their belongings, this can be in a seperate area to where the bubble gets inflated.
What kind of performers can go inside the bubbles?
Dancers, Models, Contortionists, silent Actors.
How big are the bubbles?
- The bubbles are 2 meters in diameter.
- Thus means the area doors or passages that the bubble must pass through needs to be more than 2 meters wide or high.
- Once the bubble is inflated it has absolutely no give.